Saturday, 15 October 2011

Sami Brookes singing I Will Always Love You song video lyrics and picture live show 2 x factor

sami-brookes

Sami Brookes singing I Will Always Love You song video lyrics and picture live show 2 x factor.

got mixed results with this song tonight for sami brookes, i think it was probably the wrong song choice really, and might not of suited her voice perfectly, but i think she should be safe through to week 3 of the competition next week even though.

Sami Brookes sings I Will Always Love You - The X Factor Live Show 2 - Over 25s



"The X Factor: Sami Brookes loves a ballad and she loves a bit of Whitney Houston. Ah, so that'll be why she's doing a Whitney Houston ballad tonight then. Get the tissues ready as our Welsh diva delivers I Will Always Love You."

here is the original for the song sami brookes sung tonight which is a big whitney houston song, to compare the two versions.

Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You - Lyrics video