Pages

Saturday, 23 October 2010

tonight's x factor 2010 song choices and some lyrics mary byrne song

i have noticed in the news about x factor 2010 that for tonight's x factor show the acts are not happy about the song choices they have been given, and looking at one straight away i can see why.

katie waissel has got to sing the monkey song from the jungle book cartoon!, originally sung by the king of the swingers "i wanna be like you"!.

the theme for tonight's x factor show is called guilty pleasures, which means it is songs that people secretly love like the jungle book song for example.

this is why the acts don't get to choose there songs in a way as they are told or given what songs to perform in accordance with the x factor theme for a particular show.

matt cardle has a britney spears song to sing tonight which he is not very keen on, so look out for matt cardle singing britney spears "baby one more time".

i think aiden grimshaw's song is not that bad though a shirley bassey classic, so look for aiden grimshaw singing on tonight's x factor shirley bassey "diamonds are forever".

the boy band one direction get to sing a pink song "nobody knows".

wagner carrilho has another mash up tonight with 2 songs look for wagner carrilho singing the spice girls song "spice up your life" mixed with another ricky martin hit "livin la vida loca".

which i don't think tonight's x factor songs for wagner carrilho are not all that bad really, and will probably suit him quite well.

mary byrne is also said to be struggling with a marvin gaye and tammi terrell motown song "ain't no mountain high enough" but it looks like that might have been changed now and mary byrne might have a different song to sing on tonight's x factor 2010 show, so probably look for mary byrne singing ben e king's "i who have nothing".

belle amie are singing the pretenders hit "ill stand by you".

treyc cohen looks to have got a big song for her big voice with the led zeppelin hit "stairway to heaven".

john adeleye is singing a fat larry's band song called "zoom".

cher lloyd and paije richardson and rebecca ferguson's songs so far have been kept secret, but cher lloyd might be singing "pretty fly for a white guy" by offspring.

so i can see with some of the song choices for tonight's x factor show why some of the acts are getting into a spin over there song choices they have been given to sing.

like katie waissel and the jungle book song, is strange choice.

The Monkey Song from the Jungle Book, song starts at about 1:26 into video



have to have a look at the lyrics for katie waissel's song tonight.

The Jungle Book - I Wanna Be Like You Lyrics

Now I'm the king of the swingers
Oh, the jungle VIP
I've reached the top and had to stop
And that's what botherin' me
I wanna be a man, mancub
And stroll right into town
And be just like the other men
I'm tired of monkeyin' around!

Oh, oobee doo
I wanna be like you
I wanna walk like you
Talk like you, too
You'll see it's true
An ape like me
Can learn to be humen too

( Gee, cousin Louie
You're doin' real good

Now here's your part of the deal, cuz
Lay the secret on me of man's red fire

But I don't know how to make fire )

Now don't try to kid me, mancub
I made a deal with you
What I desire is man's red fire
To make my dream come true
Give me the secret, mancub
Clue me what to do
Give me the power of man's red flower
So I can be like you

You!
I wanna be like you
I wanna talk like you
Walk like you, too
You'll see it's true
Someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like me
Can learn to be
Like someone like you
Can learn to be
Like someone like me!

i don't think its all that bad really, katie waissel just needs to put her own spin on the song, and not do too much too much of the oobi doobi da da dobi type stuff in the song.



mary byrne song lyrics to ben e king i who have nothing lyrics

I, I who have nothing.
I, I who have no one
Adore you, and want you so
I'm just a no one
with nothing to give you but love
I love you.

He, He buys you diamonds
Bright, Sparkling diamonds
But believe me
Dear when I say
That he can give you the world
but he'll never love you the way
I love you.

He can take you any place he wants
To fancy clubs and restaurants
But I can only watch you with my nose
pressed up against the window pane.

I, I who have nothing
I, I who have no one
Must watch you
Go dancing by
Wrapped in the arms of somebody else
When Darling it's I
Who loves you.

this song sounds just very similar to mary bryne's voice really have a listen to the original, i thought mary had already sung this, just checked and it was mary byrne audition to x factor song.

Ben E. King - I Who Have Nothing



this is what mary byrne is singing tonight, and i thought it had sounded familiar and the words to mary byrne's song for tonight sounded like something she had sung before, because it was mary byrne's audition song!.

The X Factor: Mary Byrne's X Factor Audition (Full Version) - itv.com/xfactor